Monday, October 1, 2012

Euro tour day 4



Today was the day I head to Newcastle for my research. I was booked into a room and thought that I would end up wandering around town until i check in. The room i am in is a 6 person dorm from a 4 person i was going to be placed. Instead I was allowed to check in early and at the moment have a room to myself. I decided to have a nap as it was something I needed as i have not really been sleeping. The city is nice and I went for a wander along the river front and looked at several of the old castle remains. It was just an easy walk and I thought better of going to Durham as I wanted to stay back. I got my tickets for Falkirk and found since there is no seat reservation I can get any train back to Edinburgh, but have to be on the train for the reserve ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment