Saturday, September 21, 2013

Whirl wind tour of New Zealand.. Getting ready



Whirl wind tour.. Getting ready




Usually I have packed several days before I leave for my trip overseas or even on local flights. This time I have been busy through work and finishing my university assignment and had not had the time to do much until I had the day off before I go away.
At this moment in time I have packed and still have basics to sort out like printing maps of the accommodation that I am staying in so I can go from the bus stop to the hostel without major problems. My itinerary has been printed and placed into the rightful order and my passport has been placed into my bag.
Several of the basics I do take are electronics, several novels and wet weather gear. Instead of having to wait around to use a computer, I use my own so I can put photos onto it from my camera and I do also have external storage so my computer will be freed up of space. My camera would be fresh each day of use.
The wet weather gear is usually wet pants, rain coat and a snazzy brolly that I don’t think anyone would want to steal. It’s the very reason I bought it and do hope it lasts the entire trip as last time I went through two other umbrellas due to their cheapness.

I am all for trying to make my trip simplified and I have no idea what to expect when I arrive at several of the locations I am going to. I have booked ahead of time, but I don’t know what actually physically being at the place will be like.

1 comment:

  1. Travel safely and have fun!
    I look forward to reading your blogs.
    Tracey :)

    ReplyDelete