Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The tour of Canberra and Sydney has a name: The Kapital Tour


The tour of Canberra and Sydney has a name: The Kapital Tour

Every trip I tend to go on I try to name within my blogs to make then stand out. I do not know if I am going to be busted by a touring comedian group by using K in Kapital instead of C. I thought this would be a great idea since I have been to DAAS' show in Brisbane and I am actually going to Canberra and Sydney. They are both capital cities in two states that I am visiting.

I think I have nearly everything I need sorted for this trip and it will be winter. I have hear that Canberra has temperatures as low as -6 Degrees Celsius so this should be interesting. After Whakapapa Village last year I am not interested in getting stuck in the snow, but I do not think I will be out doors that much.

I am spending 4 full days in Canberra and then three full days in Sydney. Not a long trip this time around, but shall be full of museums and the historical stuff I love so much. You can learn so much about a place due to its museums and even displays or exhibitions that are controversial to many people. I do plan to visit Parliament house Old and New, National Museum of Australia,  Australian War Memorial, National Gallery amongst some others like Questacon. I do get to visit some friends especially uni buddies in Sydney so that will make the trip well worth is and a nice lady with her pooch too.

Four days to go and it is the long weekend so transport is expected to be a little sluggish over the weekend and do hope there are no real problems other than missing the Canberra airport bus to the city. I will see how the Nations capital runs, but I will try to hire a bike. I think this trip will teach me loads especially that I seem to be slow at learning not to travel south for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment